An update on Kate Middleton’s first announced engagement following surgery

Even though there are still many unanswered questions about Kate Middleton, not the least of which is what led to the “abdominal procedure” that will keep her out of commission until after Easter, there has been an update that should interest everyone who considers themselves to be a royal fan.

The Princess of Wales is scheduled to attend her first formal engagement following surgery on June 8, according to sources.

Hi there! Say that one week prior to the big event, on that date, Kate will review Trooping the Colour.

The Household Division’s official website has a statement that says, “Her Royal Highness reviewed Trooping the Colour.” The Princess of Wales is exactly the same as Trooping the Colour as seen by His Majesty the King, with the exception that when He is present, a few more mounted officers ride.

“The second of two formal Reviews will feature a parade of over 1400 soldiers from the Household Division and The King’s Troop Royal Horse Artillery, along with 400 musicians from the Massed Bands,” the statement reads.

Kate’s scheduled return to royal duties on a set date may help soothe the fears of many who have interpreted the general dearth of information since the future Queen’s operation as a negative sign.

In recent weeks, there has been a lot of conjecture around the potential that Kate’s condition is worse than the Palace has disclosed. In an attempt to reassure the public that Kate was “doing well,” the Palace itself was compelled to release a statement restating its earlier assertions that all is OK with her recuperation.

Nevertheless, the general dearth of public knowledge has left a void where speculation frequently spreads like wildfire.

The fact that the Princess of Wales had not been spotted in person or on camera since Christmas did not assist the situation much. That is, until yesterday, when Kate was photographed sitting in a car outside of Windsor Castle with her mother, Carol Middleton.

With the photo, Kate was seen for the first time in seventy days. Even while the Royal Family has been trying to convince royal admirers over the past week that the Princess is only recovering on her own terms, away from the flashing of cameras, this has led to a new round of wild speculation.

Related Posts

Pray for President Trump — Something Massive Just Happened on Watch in Washington, D.C.

Pray for President Trump — Something Massive Just Happened on Watch in Washington, D.C.

A shocking and tragic incident unfolded yesterday near the White House, leaving the nation reeling and raising urgent questions about security, policy, and the cost of vigilance….

Doctors decided to disconnect a woman, who had been in a coma for three months,

Doctors decided to disconnect a woman, who had been in a coma for three months,

The ward was quiet, save for the rhythmic beeping of the life-support machine and the dim glow of the night lamp casting soft shadows across the room….

Breaking: Guard under fire — chaos near the White House

Breaking: Guard under fire — chaos near the White House

The shooting happened in broad daylight, in downtown Washington just minutes’ walk from the seat of U.S. power. Emergency response was swift and robust — police, helicopter,…

Trump Says US Will Permanently Pause Migration From ‘Third World Countries’

Trump Says US Will Permanently Pause Migration From ‘Third World Countries’

Trump’s declaration marks a dramatic escalation in the immigration wars, framed as a rescue mission for a nation he insists is overwhelmed and under siege. By promising…

Prayers for Clint Eastwood

Prayers for Clint Eastwood

For years, Christina Sandera was the calm in Clint Eastwood’s storm, a gentle presence beside a man whose life had been lived in the spotlight. From the…

FEMA Boss Fired After Remarks To Congress

FEMA Boss Fired After Remarks To Congress

FEMA Boss Fired After Remarks To Congress Cameron Hamilton’s ouster wasn’t just a personnel change; it was a warning shot. A former Navy SEAL who had already…